Saturday, August 4, 2012

Coffee Experiment - Wether's Original (B-)

When I unwrapped the Wether's Original from it's golden package, I instinctively needed to yell at some kids for walking on my lawn, and I could no longer remember how to use modern technology.

Then I put it in my coffee.  I actually forgot it was in there because it didn't do anything, at first, and I had to flavor my coffee like normal.  But a few minutes later a very nice caramel flavor had begun to seep into my coffee.  Werther's adds a very subtle change to the taste of the coffee, so, if you have one around (in your desk drawer next to your Guideposts magazine) I recommend it.

Grade: B-

Notes: It adds a very pleasant enhancement, but you still need to flavor the coffee like normal.  If you take it black, then you might really appreciate this on because it will give you a hint of flavor and a nicer texture, but won't change the coffee enough to bother you.

2 comments:

  1. just caught this and quickly backtracked through the whole experimental series. fun! question here...think Wether's would be worth dropping in 2 for a bigger boost? did you stir or no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. weird that i posted as "unknown"...this is jonathan seabourn

    ReplyDelete