Friday, July 20, 2012

Coffee Experiment - York Peppermint Patty (B+)

Every week I try something new with my coffee. I blog about it so that future generations will know what to do, and what not do, when they feel experimental about their coffee.  Some of my results may seem obvious, and some of my efforts might seem stupid, but remember - this is for science!

So, this one seems obvious, but you never truly know until you try.  I just dropped a York Peppermint Patty into my coffee.

It took a while for it to really melt, and when it was finally melted the coffee was almost not warm enough so I had to drink it really quickly.  But it was good.  Really, really good.  A great flavor and a pleasing, milky texture.

Grade - B+

Notes: I added a bit of creamer because the coffee was still a little stout.  People who like their coffee black won't find that necessary.

1 comment: