Tuesday, November 2, 2010

How To Support Our Music

Many of you have told me that you would like to support the music that my wife and I play, and this is your chance (it is simple).  We perform at different venues in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, and we are excited about finally recording our newer music.

If you want to help, we have a Facebook fan page that I would ask you to "like."  When we release songs the people who know us on Facebook will be the first to know and will end up getting access to any free copies of the songs we give out (which might happen a lot).  You can also visit the main website for more information.

Furthermore, you can subscribe to our YouTube channel, where you can see videos like this one (which was taken with my Aunt's iPhone).




These simple things really do help us out, a lot, so if you've ever wanted to lend us a hand this is your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment