Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Three Videos that Always Make Me Laugh (a.k.a. I'm too busy to write)

This is the busiest time of the year, for me.  In fact, I can't remember a Fall semester that was ever as frantic as this one has been.  As such, I've got nothing for you.  But, Blogging 101 states that you should keep some regularity to your publishing.  Of course, that doesn't matter to me, because I don't make any money and no one actually reads this.  However, I still feel better when I post, so here's three videos that always make me laugh:

In this clip from the TV show Mystery Science Theater 3000, Mike Nelson makes jokes about Noh theater.  It's an old joke, but it gets me every time:



Here's an alternate look at Star Wars with Darth Vader's voice replaced with lines from other James Earl Jones films.  I laugh out loud each time:




And here's a classic scene from Taxi wherein Jim (played by the wonderful Christopher Lloyd) takes a driving test.  Wait for it.

3 comments:

  1. Those were wonderful, Sir. I got a few strange looks in the cafeteria as school during the taxi clip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We, the viewers/readers, still don't like being refered to as "no one." Thank you for the fun videos and frequent-enough updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, my constant encourager, Krystal. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete