Look familiar? (Notice that the TI letters advertising Texas Instruments are Munch Man's food.)
I was terrible at MunchMan, I preferred Hunt the Wumpus. (Give me a break, I was five.)
Today, I've played a few games on Google and I've picked up on some strategy.
- Don't try to cross the really long sections without power. Those darned ghosts will over take you.
- Speaking of which, they are faster then you until you get food.
- The ghosts will follow you a bit and you can evade them tricking them into going one direction and then escaping through the passage on the side that takes you to the other side. So clever.
- Don't get fixated on eating enemies. When you get food they run off, so just eat more dots. You can't stop the ghosts and more than you can stop the aging process - but you can evade it for a certain time.
- Avoid the mistake of thinking that the ghost you eat are gone forever; they stay in their prison cell about as long as white collar criminal in a state jail run by a Democrat governor. You will see them again.
- Fruit is a distraction. Just like in real life, push anything that grows off of your plate and go for the main course.
Including this one! (Come back here when Google's stops working.)