Saturday, July 14, 2007

Best Friend's Wedding

Two weeks before my wedding I attended the wedding of my best friend, John Denmon.

I met a lot of guys there I didn't know who were his friends. I got interesting responses when I asked them how they knew John.

"John helped me reconcile problems with my girlfriend; now, we're married."

"John is a real leader at our church."

"John has helped me in my spiritual walk a lot and I like him a lot."

Lot's of that. People just remembered John doing great things for them and I thought it was wonderful. I think John has led a life of giving to other people and trying to help as many people as he can and now there are crowds of people gathering around him to cheer him on. Maybe I should take a page from his book, maybe all of us should.

No comments:

Post a Comment